CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 17, 2007

WINTER BREAK!

Finally! 
My readers(you) know I'm back in college at AIU Online working on a degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Health Care Administration, this session ended Saturday, and the Christmas break officially started today - Hallelujah! Of course, I woke up wondering which paper was due today! It is true, habits are hard to break. The three weeks off will give time to regroup, enjoy family and have a Merry Christmas.
My youngest flies in tomorrow for the holidays. I am stoked! September 5th was last hug from her, I am really overdue. I hope she is, too! Of course, she loves the snow - we are not having any for Christmas. I cannot furnish everything ...
Hubby went to watch nature this afternoon (translates to - deer hunting), he did not see anything but tracks, wild hog tracks ... not what a hunter wants with his deer. oh, one thing I forgot to share with you about nature ... about a week ago, I looked out the door ... and a flock of wild turkey was strolling across my driveway! They took their time, turning and watching everything, all shapes and sizes ... it was so NEAT.
Have you realized, less than seven days until Christmas? I have, now. We will be decorating, as time allows, over the rest of the week. The opportunity to be with family is the best part, no special plans, but quality time together.

No comments: