CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Good morning!

What a glorious day! The sun is bright, the air is crisp - must find something to do outside today!

Today needs to be a work day for me... working on clearing our clutter into manageable 'stuff', get it ready for sale or as give a-ways. Which ever category, a huge undertaking that has been on the 'list' for to long. As I sort, the memories flow - wonderful, sad, painful, all life events leading to today. How glad I am to have the memories and still be able to bring them forward, LOL. One of the perks of being a senior citizen - senior moments! And we all have them, don't we? Mine come at the most inconvenient times - in public, with someone I know I know, but for the life of me can not remember their name... and the harder you try to remember, you realize the name is not going to "pop up". So I admit I've forgotten and ask to be reminded of it. Face is a little red, but the awkwardness has passed.


March is a busy month at our house. Many special days. Birthdays - my mom, my mother-in-law, and our first born daughter. Anniversaries - ours (38 years). Holidays - St. Patrick's Day, Ides of March and Easter. Hallmark and Day Spring love me in March and I love the cards they provide for these special days in the Poston family.

Oops, time is flying today! Off to sort our clutter... y'all come back ya' hear!