CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Comfort Zones

Comfort Zones

Today will be a memorable day, for sure!

If you follow me on Facebook (Pamela Critcher Poston) and Twitter (Ladybug1949), you are aware that I am a proud mother of four daughters! All quite talented in very unique ways and by far my greatest accomplishments. My oldest, Leslie, is well known among social media and has co-authored, Twitter for Dummies. Today she threw her 'hat' in the ring of competition for a new TV show on Oprah's OWN Network. I am thrilled and truly feel she has the ability and the desire to find her place on the network, using her talents to teach the how, why, when, and where of Social Media - and how it can help you personally and professionally.

Follow her voice here. Listen, share, and vote for Leslie!

"Y'all come back, ya' hear!"


No comments: