CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Season Finale of "HOUSE, MD"

Tonight was the season finale of "House, MD". If you missed it... Hulu it, etc. The best in a while... I am embarrassed to admit how much I wanted it to turn out that way. No clues here, in case you did miss it tonight and have it TiVo'd, I do not want to be the one who spoils it! Just be sure you see it! :)


Then "24"... I am sorry to say I drifted off into my Internet World and missed it... please, no clues. I promise to watch it in a bit.


So enough said about Monday night TV.




The weather is to darn hot and humid. Someone tell me why I live in the South? Oh, yea, 'cause I'm a Southern Girl, right! An official GRITS. And proud of it, but I want to live in a cooler climate without humidity. Suggestions? BTW, here is my GRITS persona 






I love this avatar! I am this inside my head!





The real me...  after a long day...

Sleep well... until next post.