CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Algebra ... is it NECCESSARY?

Those of you that read here regularly know that I am back in college at AIUonline. I love everything about being back in school ... except, Algebra! My professor is the best - a wonderful teacher - patient, will give as many examples as we need to understand the equation we are solving. I do understand ... as long as I am in the online classroom with the board in front of me and his voice explaining every step, as he writes the work on the board. When class ends, the screen goes gray and so does my brain ... at least the section responsible for understanding algebra! It is "down to the wire" as they say, all of our assignments are due on Saturday at 11:59:59 PM CT ... guess what, I am a little behind, only 6! So think of me as you enjoy the glorious fall weather we are finally having, as I sit here (inside) typing away while listening to the archived chats. I have faith that I can do this, but pray for me anyway, OK? Another day in my Life after SAHM ...

No comments: