CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

NOVEMBER 1, 2007

Today is the DAY! NaBloPoMo ... National Blog Post Month begins. For those of us participating, this means a commitment to post every day during the month of November. I will be posting here (my personal blog) and here, My 451 PRESS blog. Am I ambitious or what? I heard that ... I am not crazy, yet! Since I wrote, Hubby turned sixty-one (61) and I will be there sooner than I would like to admit! He is happily hunting. He can not seem to get enough of it. It must be a man-thing. He wants to share with me all the wonderful things he sees, hears, hits, misses, tracks, smells ... I try to pay attention. It is hard ... it is all Greek to me! Sitting in a tree, holding a rifle, not moving, listening, watching, being bitten by bugs ... it does not sound like fun to me! My goal is to pay attention more and to be interested in something that means so much to him. This month will be the month I form this new habit, loving the hunter and the hunt! We live in an ideal area for the sport - South, farm, wooded land and lots of tender loving care of "food plots", etc. by "my Man". I will keep you posted on how I do, OK? The sun is up. I have been up all night. Another habit I seem to be acquiring. I have always been an insomniac, but the 'all-nighters' were few. And then I decided to return to college. Yikes, no one told me it would be so hard to do after a forty(40) year absence. Hehehe, every one told me it would be! I have always been a little headstrong. It is hard, time consuming, fun, and the best thing I have done for me in a long time. I love every minute! Yes, I know, I am fifty-seven, and what will I do with a degree? Probably, WORK! We, baby boomers, are living longer and need the knowledge to compete in the job market since we may have to work until seventy or longer. I will be prepared now for whatever my future may hold. That feels good just saying it. Be happy for me and remind me of this post when I complain.

No comments: